Residential & Commercial Disposal Service
Waste Connections is a leader in its industry and offers superior environmental services. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest quality collection, transportation and disposal services of residential, commercial and industrial non-hazardous waste. Waste Connections prides itself on its community involvement, environmental awareness and its commitment to personalized customer service. Waste Connections is proud to service the citizens and businesses of the City of Carthage.
P.O. Box 3125
Kilgore, Tx 75663
Transfer Station Hours: (Located at 1540 NE Loop, adjacent to Tyson Foods)
-Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
-Wednesday - 7:30 - 12:00 Noon
- Residents are required to place bagged trash or trash cart at curbside by 7:30 am.
- Trash should be set at the curb within 5 ft. of the road
- No more than 8 total bags or bundles will be collected, unless a bulk pickup has been scheduled in advance. Call Waste Connections to make arrangements for a bulk pickup.
- All trash should be bagged, not to exceed 35 lbs.
- Empty boxes must be broken down and either secured in trash bags or bundled flat.
- Place household trash and bagged leaves/pine straw in the same location, curbside.
- Tree limbs, brush, newspapers, etc., must be bundled and be no longer than 4 ft. and weigh under 35 lbs.
- House-side Handicapped service is available for those residents unable to arrange for curbside service. Please call the City to see if you qualify. 903.693.3868
- Residents have the option of renting a 95-gallon trash receptacle for $5.00 per month. Contact Waste Connections (903.986.1959) and request the service. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery during the 1st month of service.
- The following streets will have Monday/Thursday pickup:
|Benton||Hills Lake Rd||Ray|
|Cassity||King Avenue||Senior Ave.|
|Church||LaSalle Prkwy.||S. Market|
|Cook||Lawrence||S. St. Mary|
|Cottage Rd.||Little River||S. St. Mary|
|Cotton||Live Oak||S. Adams|
|E. Sabine||Loop US 59||Tatum|
|E. Sabine||Mockingbird Ln.||Topeka|
|Elvin||N. St. Mary (east side)||Troy|
|Forsythe||Old Dobbin Spur||Vine|
|Halsey Ave.||Pine||Willow Bend|
- The following streets will have Tuesday/Friday pickup:
|Airport||Hidden Valley||Pinewood Dr.|
|Bird Dr.||Jodie Court||Reagan|
|Brownwood Dr.||Kyle Ave.||St. Mary|
|College Circle||Lynnwood Dr.||Success Ave.|
|Courtland||Meadowbrook||Tex Ritter Dr.|
|Davis||N. St. Mary (west side)||Tyre|
|Dixie Lake Rd.||Oak||Underwood|
|Dogwood Dr.||Oakwood Dr.||University Dr.|
|Easy||Page Dr.||Van Sandt|
|Forrest Ln.||Park Place||W. Sabine|
|Harris Circle||Perry Place||Wooten|
Commercial Hand Pick-Up:
- Will be picked up the same as residential. We offer twice a week service
- Service is restricted to the number of Poly-Carts that you request. No loose refuse will be picked up.
- Businesses are required to place their trash receptacle curbside before 7:30 am
- To establish new service, call Waste Connections (903.986.1959).
Commercial Roll-Off Container Service:
- For new service, contact Waste Connections at 903.986.1959 for service details to set up delivery.
- Sizes offered are 20, 30 & 40 yd. open-top boxes
- To arrange a pick-up, call Waste Connections Dispatch at 903.986.1959. Allow 24-48 hours.
Commercial Bin Pick-Up:
- Waste Connections services the Carthage Business District 5 days a week. Pick-up dates are determined by the quantity of containers and the frequency of the pick-ups.
- To establish new service, please contact Waste Connections at 903.986.1959.
- Commercial Bins shall be used specifically for regular trash. Bulky items, construction material, or any large landscaping debris is prohibited in the container.
For more information, please call the City of Carthage at 903.693.3868 or Waste Connections Customer Service at 903.986.1959.