The 72nd Annual Panola County Christmas Parade will be held Monday, December 3, 2012, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The theme of this year’s parade will be “I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS.”
Cash prizes will be awarded:
- The Parade Committee requests no live Santa Claus be included on your float.
- Please see that everyone in your group knows that candy or favors may not be thrown from cars or floats during the parade. If you give candy you have to hand it directly to the individuals.
- By order of the Fire Marshal, no open fires are permitted on any parade entries. Tickets will be issued to violators.
- No one is allowed to ride on the hood of any vehicle.
- No Four Wheelers are allowed in the Parade
Please complete the entry form (see below) and return to the Chamber of Commerce no later than November 30, 2018.
The parade route, your position in the parade, and additional instructions will be mailed to you approximately one week prior to the parade, or if you provide an email address, we can send the information in that manner.
Panola County has the reputation and distinction of having one of the best Christmas Parades in East Texas. Thank you in advance for your participation and your help in maintaining this tradition.
If you have any questions please call the Chamber at 903.693.6634.
Patsy Meck & Jean Thomas